Monday 31 December 2012

Ten albums I liked in 2012


(in no particular order)
1. L - R: Best Coast - The Only Place, Field Music - Plumb, Allo Darlin' - Europe; 2. L - R: Gallops - Yours Sincerely, Dr. Hardcore, Hot Chip - In Our Heads, Mystery Jets - Radlands; 3. L - R: Tall Ships - Everything Touching, Errors - Have Some Faith in Magic, Golden Fable - Star Map; 4. Efterklang - Piramida


These are the albums I have loved the most in 2012 (and will continue to play well into the future, I hope). I've popped each album in full onto this Spotify playlist, in case you want to hear what I'm making such a fuss about.
Of these bands, in 2012 I saw Field Music, Allo Darlin', Gallops, Mystery Jets, Tall Ships and Golden Fable live, and I have a ticket to see Efterklang in the new year! 2013 is going to be lots of fun!


1 comment: